You can browse and search the Phillip & Lea website to view a particular item, or simply enjoy window-shopping.
The Search function can be found at the very top of each page of our website. Just enter iyour keyword into the Search field, select enter/return, and the results from your search will be presented to you online.
Once you’ve found the items you want to purchase, enter the number you wish to purchase in the QUANTITY field, and then click on ADD to update your Cart. Your Cart will keep a running total of your order so you can continue to browse, search, and add other items. You can click on Cart at anytime to review you order. If you wish to continue shopping, click on CONTINUE SHOPPING.
The following are the steps to purchase online at Phillip & Lea.
1. Once you have finalised your order, click on Cart. You can change the quantity of any item by entering in the new amount in the QUANTITY field, and then click on UPDATE. When your order is complete click on CHECKOUTto make your purchase.
2. If you are an existing member of the Phillip & Lea website, simply sign-in to complete your purchase. If you are not a member and you wish to register you can do so for free by clicking on REGISTER. If you don’t wish to register you can complete your purchase by clicking on CHECKOUT AS GUEST. If you are checking out as a guest your email address is required so a tax invoice/receipt can be sent to you.
3. Before proceeding to check out ensure that you have both your billing and delivery address details on hand, as well as a contact telephone number for yourself and for the recipient of the parcel should it be destined for an address other than your own.
4. In preparation for payment ensure you have your credit card in hand to enter your credit card number, expiry date, security code, which are required to process your payment. At this stage you will also need to select your Shipping Method. Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and destination of your purchase.
5. Once your payment has been approved, a receipt page complete with an order number is presented as confirmation of your purchase. These details will also be sent in the form of a tax invoice/receipt by email. A packing slip that outlines your order will also be included when your parcel is delivered. The packing slip, however, will not contain pricing information.
Phone/Fax/Mail ordering and payment
We can assist you with any pre-purchase enquires you may have, as well as take an order and arrange payment by credit card, electronic funds transfer, or cheque if you prefer. The following are our contact details for this ordering and payment option.
PO Box 34
(03) 9011 8433
(03) 9001 5847
If submitting your order by fax or mail, please be sure to include the following.
1. Name, brand, quantity, colour, and size for each product you wish to purchase.
2. Your name and address.
3. Your daytime telephone number.
All prices are in Australian dollars and GST inclusive.